– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Automatic Movement with small second
– black dial
– Stainless Steel Case
– Sapphire Glas
– Displays the Date
– 43 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Factory Original Metal Strap -signed
– Reference Number: 33011
– Serial Number: 79
– Years of Construction: 2011
– Box and Papers
A watch package containing a Guinard diving watch and a Merit automatic vintage watch. Both watches come out of the private collection of Helmut SINN and were personally worn by him.
The Guinard diving watch was signature-engraved by Helmut SINN personally on the outer Caseback on his 100th birthday celebration (2016).
Both watches come with a photo documentation as “proof” of the above. Also additional information is provided (not everything he have is revealed in the advertisement). For the Merit watch, there is a certificate, issued by Helmut Sinn personally, in which he confirms that this model also comes from his private collection. There is also a personal story of Helmut Sinn on this watch, which is handed over in the course of handing over.
Sinn (born in 1916) has emulated to one oft he great personalites in the watch industry. Sinn founded a watch company under his name in 1961. He invented numerous technical innovations for his self-developed mechanical wristwatches. Sinn sold the company 1994 to a successor, from 1995 to 2014 it was the owner of the Swiss watchmaker Guinand.
Helmut Sinn is now over 100 years old. When Michael Jackson died, his “relics” reached record prices at auctions. We therefore we are proud to classifie this watch package under “Investment Grade”. It is unique – worldwide.
(We crafted this listing for the Guinard watch. The Merit and all the documentations are included as well of course.)
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in PERFECT condition. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition.
– Inside: The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 5800 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org