– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Chronograph Automatic
– Silver dial with „Broad Arrow“ hands
– Stainless Steel Case
– Genuine Crowns (both signed)
– Plexiglas (factory original)
– Displays the Date
– 43 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Tropical grey silicon strap, perfectly accompanying the watch
– Reference Number: 1376M2413 1376 M 2413
– Years of Construction: 1960ties – first reference of this watch and maybe the first series of Dephtometer watches ever produced.
This Nivada Grenchen Dephtomatic Supercompressor isnt particulary part of the four Gods of Divers watches (The Rolex Submariner, the Omegas Seamaster 300, the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms and the Jaeger LeCoultre Deep Sea but its as close to them as it can get – which makes it terribly desireable. It was produced in very limited numbers only. This low quantity meets today’s huge collectors market.
This model in particular is the first reference of Nivada’s Grenchen Series supplied with a
dephtometer that measured the depht on a diving trip at a time where technical possibilities were limited and the diver needed to rely on his watch. Quality mattered. The broad arrow hands helped to read the time even in bad underwater conditions and the rotating bezel helped to remember the beginning and the return time of any dive.
– Outside: The still GENUINE, non-refurbished, dial is in PERFECT condition. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The still UNPOLISHED case has slight signs of wear. Please consider the pictures as well as the age of the watch.
– Inside: Last Service in 2016. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker. The watch is certainly splash-proof but was NOT examined for water resistance. (Please, please dont expose any auction grade vintage divers watch to water – even if it was produced for diving purposes 50 (!) years ago because it simply does not do any good to the watch.)
Price: 4650 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. vintage.portfolio at gmail dot com
– Make sure to visit our homepage www dot vintage-portfolio dot com to take a glimpse at all of our watches