– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Cream colored dial with golden indices
– Yellow Gold Plated Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown
– Displays the Date
– 35 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Omega Metal Strap
– Caliber: 562
– Reference Number: 166010
– Serial Number: 20998858
– Years of Construction: 1963 1964
– Genuine Omega Strap (gold plated). Fits 18cm Cuffs well. The watch can be sold also without the strap and a genuine leather strap instead.
– Outside: The still GENUINE, non-refurbished, dial is in PERFECT condition. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition.
– Inside: The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 880 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org
– Make sure to visit our homepage www.vintage-portfolio.com to take a glimpse at all of our watches.