– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !!!
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Handwinding Movement
– Silver dial with golden indices
– 18 Carat Solid Gold Case
– 37 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (black)
– Years of Construction: 50ties 60ties
– Outside: The non-refurbished (STILL GENUINE) dial has some patina. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition.
– Inside: The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker. The chronograph hand does not always hit the 12’clock mark when „resetting“ the watch, sometimes ist 1 or 2 mm off to the left or right and you need to reset it a couple of times to get it completely streight. Thats completely natural as ist a 70 year old watch but i wanted to mention that.
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org
– Make sure to visit our homepage www.vintage-portfolio.com to take a glimpse at all of our watches.