– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Chronograph with Hand Winding Movement
– Black dial with Tritium indices and white sub dials
– Stainless Steel Case
– Plexiglas (factory original)
– Displays the Date
– 42 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Reference Number: Chronograph Vintage 7806
– Years of Construction: 80ties
– The beauty of this model is (apart from its condition) the red date which “jumps” upwards in combination with the wonderful sub second at 6 o clock. (usually these seconds are placed at 9h)
– Outside: The dial might have been restored in the last service. The crown was swapped against a Service crown. The watch case dates back to a time where the Breitling Company was cooperating with the Sinn Company and shared watch parts when production for a certain model ran out. This explains why the case of this model appears to be a transitional case with no reference number engraved, which can be witnessed by similar Breitling Navitimers as well. Therefore its a legitimate “franken-transitional” watch.
(In 1979, Breitling’s old production facilities were closed down for economic reasons. Most of these parts and movements were purchased by Helmut Sinn, as nobody else was interested in them. Helmut Sinn assembled watches and clocks in Frankfurt under the name of these parts and movements Sinn Spezial Watches (Sinn 903 ST) were sold in many of these watches even the Breitling signature was in. Breitling did not build a Navitimer at that time and did not sell any such watches, so the Sinn watches sold very well and the demand was enormous. When the old parts and cases were used up, the company Sinn made new cases with their own signatures after the old model and built them with these acids, so Sinn ST is still available today.)
– Inside: Last Service in 2018. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 4450 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org