– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Chronograph with Automatic Movement
– Brown colored Cotes de Geneve dial with Orange Hands
– Stainless Steel Case
– Genuine Heuer signed Crown
– Mineral Glas (factory original)
– Displays the Date
– 39 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Factory Original Heuer Metal Strap
– Years of Construction: 70ties
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in PERFECT condition. It’s the rarest Cotes de Geneve variant and sought after by collectors. Its in mint condition and very hard to find in this supreme finish. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The case has some signs of wear. Please consider the the age of the watch. Please take advantage of the macro pictures on our website. (Descriptions are subjective, especially if you love watches).
– Inside: Last Service in 2016. The movement works well and is keeping time.
Price: 2850 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org