– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Handwinding – Chronograph
– Black dial with Tritium indices
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Genuine Omega Glas displaying a tiny Omega Logo in its centre
– 42 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Caliber: 321
– Reference Number: 105012 105.012-65
– Serial Number: 24011170
– Years of Construction: 1965 1966 (1967 sold)
– Extract of Archieves ordered
– Comes with the Original Speedmaster Box
– Comes with the Original Documents – the watch was sold in Salzburg (Austria) in July 1967
Collector’s info: Stepped dial with applied metal logo, “Professional” text, Asymmetric case, 20 mm lugs, Case back- double step with Speedmaster engraved on rear, bezel: Black BASE 500 bezel with dot over 90 (DO90 DON) in amazing condition.
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in nearly perfect condition. Dial and hands were professionally re-lumed with lume matching the age of the watch. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition.
– Inside: Last Service in 2016. The movement works perfectly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 15600 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org