– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Handwinding Movement with Center Second
– Silver dial displaying St. Christopher
– Stainless Steel Case with rotating bezel
– Factory original crown (they used unsigned ones for this model back then)
– 28 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
– Caliber: 28.5 sob
– Production period: 1935-1939
Body: three-pieced-body, solid, polished and brushed, inclined rotating bezel with serrated edges, straight lugs.
Dial: Matte two-tone silver with a central green medallion depicting St. Christopher wading through a river with a walking stick and carrying on his shoulder the Christ child against a “rays of glory” background. Black Arabic numerals, outer minute/seconds track. Blued steel éventail hands. Blued steel center seconds hand with counterweight.
Movement: Cal. 23.4 SC, rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, straight-line lever escapement, cut bimetallic balance, Breguet balance spring, index regulator.
Dial, case and movement signed. Diam. 28.2 mm. Thickness 9.5 mm.
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in very good condition considering the age oft he watch. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition.
– Inside: Last Service in 2016. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 7800 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. vintage.portfolio at gmail dot com
– Make sure to visit our homepage www dot vintage-portfolio dot com to take a glimpse at all of our watches