– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the pictures. Please also visit our website for better full-screen pictures of all of our watches.
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are (of course) genuine and sold with a liftetime money-back warranty on their authenticity. This warranty is also stated explicitly on the invoice you will receive along with each purchase.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for function, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use”. They are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. They are sold “ready to wear” with a six months of warranty on their proper function. (Excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: You will receive a proper company invoice along with each order. Both of the above gurantees will be explicitly stated on this invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are sent tracked as well as fully insured. We have contracts with the fastest and most reliable (worldwide) shipping providers and never lost a parcel so far.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price. Some of our customers decide to purchase multiple vintage models at once for long term investment purposes.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. We sell all of our watches in a condition and for a price that we would wish to receive if our positions were reversed, with us being our own customer. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” and “FAQ” section, on the very top of our company website.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Golden dial with golden indices
– 18 Carat Solid Yellow Gold Case displaying the Constellation Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Genuine Omega Glas displaying a tiny Omega Logo in its center
– Displays the Date
– 35 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown, used, from Omega Original)
– Caliber: 564
– Reference Number: 168010 168.010 Vintage Chronometer Automatic Automatik Date Datum 18ct
– Serial Number: 25722205
– Years of Construction: 1967 1968 (produced) 1969 (sold)
– Full Set, Box and Papers from back then, Omega Strap (used) and Buckle
Its very rare that box documents, the Omega Warranty Certificate as well as the Omega Chronometer Certificate survived the last 60 years. Additionally, we can provide full service history of the watch, being serviced by Omega in 2006 and in 2018 by our inhouse watchmaker.
– Outside: The complete dial was freshly refurbished by our dial specialist with good care using state of the art reprinting and refurbishment techniques. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The polished case is in great condition. Please consider the the age of the watch. Please take advantage of the macro pictures on our website as we invested a lot of work to produce them.
– Inside: Last Service in 2018. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 4350 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com