– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Black dial with Tritium indices
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– 41 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Caliber: 552
– Reference Number: 165024 165.024
– Serial Number: 23475054
– Years of Construction: 1965 1966 (sold October 1966)
The watch comes with an extract of the archieves from Omega as displayed in the pictures. This paper is very improtant as these Vintage SM300’s were sometimes completely re-produced with Genuine Omega Service-Parts years later and only for the factory-original models extracts can be obtained. So dont buy such a model without an extract of the archieves accompanying it.
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has some patina. The lume on the dial has aged a bit differently than the lume on the hands, both still slightly glowing in the dark. The glas is in perfect condition. The case has light signs of wear. The caseback has been polished but still shows wear as displayed on the pictures. The bezel has signs of wear and tear as well – matching the age of the watch. These signs of wear on the bezel are a huge indicator that the watch is factory original – so when acquiring such models we are actively seeking for them.
– Inside: Last Service in 2018 by an Omega Authorized Watchmaker in Vienna. The movement works perfectly. (Only cleaning and fresh oil. No parts have been replaced.)
Price: 7200 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org