– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Handwinding – Chronograph
– Cream colored dial with black, red and blue scale
– 18 Carat Solid Gold Case
– Factory original crown (unsigned as produced back then)
– 37 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
– Caliber: 33.3
– Years of Construction: 1940ties
– Extract of the Archieves already ordered
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has some patina. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case has slight signs of wear. Please consider the pictures as well as the age of the watch.
– Inside: Last Service in 2016. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 12400 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com
The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has some patina. The crystal is in immaculate, scratch-free, condition. The case is in great condition. A brand new leather strap was assembled as well.
Last Service in 2018. The movement works perfectly and the watch is keeping time well.
Cream colored dial with black, red and blue scale
18 Carat Solid Gold Case
37 mm diameter (w/o crown)
|Reference number|| omega caliber 33.3 33,3 chronograph cal vintage cal 33.3 similar to ck 2393|
Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
|Years of Construction|
Chronograph with Hand Winding Movement
The cal. 33,3, which Omega manufactured in a run of close to 20 years, serves as the predecessor of one of the most revered watch movements of all time, namely the Omega cal. 321, the movement that famously powered the Moonwatch. The connection to one of the most famous chronograph calibers of all time certainly makes the cal. 33,3 interesting from a collecting standpoint. Another reason is the relative scarcity of the movement: In the entire production run of the cal. 33.3., only 13 700 are believed to have been produced. The cal. 33,3 is a large movement. It can trace its lineage directly to its pocketwatch predecessors of the past and, at 37.5mm, the 33,3 references dwarfed other contemporary chronographs, which generally measured 34-35mm. To this day, due to their complicated dials in conjunction with their size, cal. 33,3 watches have a remarkable wrist presence. This example has it all: first, unlike most other references with the cal. 33,3 , this watch is outfitted with a solid 18k yellow gold case. Second, it has both a telemeter scale (allows the wearer to approximately gauge the distance between the user and an event that can be both seen and heard) as well as a tachymeter scale (allows the wearer to approximately gauge the average speed over a standing kilometer) outboard. The black, blue, and red printing against the expansive, cream-colored dial makes for an incredibly striking look. The dial is unrefurbished and is in incredible condition given the age of the watch. The case is also remarkably intact, with only minimal signs of wear and lugs that are symmetrical from side to side. With the strong push toward sub-40mm wristwatches gaining traction year by year, it is very likely that this modern classic will continue to grow in value, even after its strong price appreciation already. Video of this model right here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsxhISClRS2/