– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Cream colored dial with golden indices and the CREST OF MERIT
– 18 Carat Solid ROSE // PINK Gold Case displaying the crest of merit on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– 34 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
– Caliber: 471
– Reference Number: 2850 1956 Melbourne Automatic Automatik 18kt 18ct Olympische Spiele
– Years of Construction: 1956
– Outside: The still GENUINE, non-refurbished, dial is in well preserved condition. Its “untouched by human hands, 100% factory original”. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in good condition, appears to be fully unpolished. The complete watch, including the crown are factory original. This watch was produced maybe 100 times in rose gold (and 200 times in yellow). Only a hand full survived in this condition. Please take a good look at the pictures. The watch was sourced from a private “first owner” collector and we fell proud, humble and lucky – all at the same time.
– Inside: Last Service in 2017. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 8200 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage www dot vintage-portfolio dot com to take a glimpse at all of our watches