– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the pictures. Please also visit our website for better full-screen pictures of all of our watches.
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are (of course) genuine and sold with a liftetime money-back warranty on their authenticity. This warranty is also stated explicitly on the invoice you will receive along with each purchase.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for function, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use”. They are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. They are sold “ready to wear” with a six months of warranty on their proper function. (Excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: You will receive a proper company invoice along with each order. Both of the above gurantees will be explicitly stated on this invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are sent tracked as well as fully insured. We have contracts with the fastest and most reliable (worldwide) shipping providers and never lost a parcel so far.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price. Some of our customers decide to purchase multiple vintage models at once for long term investment purposes.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. We sell all of our watches in a condition and for a price that we would wish to receive if our positions were reversed, with us being our own customer. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” and “FAQ” section, on the very top of our company website.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– black dial with wave structure
– Stainless Steel Case with Rapid Wien Emblem on the caseback
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Sapphire Glas (factory original)
– Displays the Date
– 41 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Factory Original Metal Strap -signed
– Reference Number: Omega Seamaster 41mm Professional 300 M Meter Automatic Automatik Chronometer Diver
– Years of Construction: 2004 2005
– This watch was made by Omega for Rapid Wien upon special order to honor players and managers for Winning the Austrian Soccer Championship Season 04/05. This model was given to Mr. Ivica Viskop and is also signed on the clasp with his name. The caseback carries the Rapid logo. This watch is extremely rare, was only intended for the “inner circle” of the Rapid Team and was never available to the general public. The number is estimated at 30 copies. Its now or never for every Rapid Fan and the asking price is a joke considering its rarity.
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in PERFECT condition. The glas has very little signs of wear. Examinating it with bare eye it appears to be nearly perfect. The case has slight signs of wear. Please consider the the age of the watch. Please take advantage of the macro pictures on our website as we invested a lot of work to produce them.
– Inside: Last Service in 2016. The movement works well and is keeping time on 20 seconds per day.
Price: 2600 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com