– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Cream colored dial with golden indices and the CREST OF MERIT
– 18 Carat Solid Yellow Gold Case displaying the crest of merit on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– 34 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
– Caliber: 471
– Reference Number: 2850 1956 Melbourne Automatic Automatik 18kt 18ct Olympische Spiele
– Years of Construction: 1956
– Outside: The still GENUINE, non-refurbished, dial is in well preserved condition. Its “untouched by human hands, 100% factory original”. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in good condition, slightly polished. The crown may have been replaced to a seamaster crown years ago and is a bit worn down. This watch was produced maybe 200 times in yellow gold. Only a hand full survived in this condition. Please take a good look at the pictures. The watch was sourced from a private “first owner” collector and we fell proud, humble and lucky – all at the same time.
– Inside: Last Service in 2017. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 6800 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage www dot vintage-portfolio dot com to take a glimpse at all of our watches