– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the pictures. Please also visit our website for better full-screen pictures of all of our watches.
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are (of course) genuine and sold with a liftetime money-back warranty on their authenticity. This warranty is also stated explicitly on the invoice you will receive along with each purchase.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for function, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use”. They are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. They are sold “ready to wear” with a six months of warranty on their proper function. (Excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: You will receive a proper company invoice along with each order. Both of the above gurantees will be explicitly stated on this invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are sent tracked as well as fully insured. We have contracts with the fastest and most reliable (worldwide) shipping providers and never lost a parcel so far.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price. Some of our customers decide to purchase multiple vintage models at once for long term investment purposes.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. We sell all of our watches in a condition and for a price that we would wish to receive if our positions were reversed, with us being our own customer. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” and “FAQ” section, on the very top of our company website.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– black dial
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Genuine Omega Glas displaying a tiny Omega Logo in its centre
– 39 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Rubber Strap (black)
– Caliber: 552
– Reference Number: Vintage Automatik Automatic Diver 1650014 165014 165.014
– Serial Number: 20305762
– Years of Construction: 1963 1964
– Last service performed by Omega in 2013. The watch was checked by our inhouse watchmaker in 2018 and works perfectly. A proof of the Omega service is attached to the watch and serves also as a proof of authenticity for this model.
The watch comes with a service card from Omega as displayed in the pictures. This paper is very important as these Vintage SM300’s are one of the most often re-produced vintage watches (sometimes even with Genuine Omega Service-Parts). So dont buy such a model without a document accompanying the watch that serves as a proof of authenticity.
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has slight patina matching the age of the watch. The radium on the indices were removed in the service history of the watch. The original omega glas is in wonderful, nearly scratch free, condition. The polished case has slight signs of wear. The bakelite inlay of the bezel is missing as its most often the case for this “thin bezeled” model. Please consider the age of the watch. The sweep second hand was exchanged by Omega in the last service. All other parts of the watch remained factory original. Please take advantage of the macro pictures on our website as we invested a lot of work to produce them.
– Inside: Last Service in 2013 at Omega itself. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 8400 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org