– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Silver dial with golden indices
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Seamaster Crown
– Genuine Omega Glas displaying a tiny Omega Logo in its centre
– 34 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap blue)
– Caliber: 501
– Reference Number: 2984 2989
– Serial Number: 16164655
– Years of Construction: 1958 1959 1960 1961
– Outside: The unrefurbished dial is in wonderful condition but the index at 7h is missing on it. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition (It was polished after the photos were taken). The case is in great condition. Upon aquisition of the watch a non-Omega signed crown was assembled but we managed to replace it against a genuine Omega Seamaster Vintage crown, which is much better. The last pictures show it assembled on the watch.
– Inside: Last Service in 2017. The movement works perfectly.
Price: 1580 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. email@example.com
– Make sure to visit our homepage www.vintage-portfolio.com to take a glimpse at all of our watches.