– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !!!
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty. (damages due to water or rough force excluded)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Handwinding Movement with small second
– Silver dial with black indices
– Stainless Steel Case
– Genuine Omega Crown
– 38 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
– Caliber: 30t2
– Serial Number: 9026372
– Years of Construction: 1926 to 1944
These Oversize watches dating back to the 30ties and 40ties with genuine dial are super, super rare and wonderful pieces for collectors. They were produced at the very best age of watchmaking.
– Outside: The non-refurbished (STILL GENUINE) has patina matching its age. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition.
– Inside: Last Service in 2015. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 2800 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. email@example.com
– Make sure to visit our homepage www.vintage-portfolio.com to take a glimpse at all of our watches.