– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– black dial
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Genuine Omega Glas displaying a tiny Omega Logo in its centre
– 40 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 100 Euro)
– Caliber: 552
– Reference Number: 165.024 165024
– Serial Number: 24725919
– Years of Construction: 1966 1967
– Exctract of the Archieves is already ordered.
– Outside: The still GENUINE, non-refurbished, dial is in PERFECT condition. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition. The bezel is in perfect condition. The full watch is completely unpolished and factory original.
– Inside: Last Service in 2016. The movement works perfectly.
The Vintage version of the Seamaster 300 is Omega’s answer to the Rolex Submariner. This is by far the most popular model Omega Collectors desire. Unlike 34mm watches, that were produced in millions, the Seamaster300 was made only a few thousand times . This low quantity meets today’s huge collectors market .
This example of the Omega Seamaster 300 is almost ” Mint Condition ” . We from Vintage Portfolio use this term only for exaptional watches only. Mint stands for unworn and with no signs of wear. Unpolished. It is by far the best preserved Seamaster 300 that I have seen in the last 15 years . A watch which can otherwise only be found at Sotheby’s and Christie’s .
Price: 8800 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. vintage.portfolio at gmail dot com
– Make sure to visit our homepage www dot vintage-portfolio dot com to take a glimpse at all of our watches