– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Chronograph with Hand Winding Movement
– Black dial with GILT font and Tritium Lume and White Sub Dials
– Yellow Gold Plated Case
– Genuine Breitling Crown (signed)
– Plexiglas (factory original)
– 41 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Reference Number: Vintage 809
– Years of Construction: 60ties
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has a bit of patina matching its age. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The case has some signs of wear. Please consider the the age of the watch.
– Inside: Last Service in 2017. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 4100 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com
The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has a bit of patina matching its age. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The case has some signs of wear. Please consider the the age of the watch.
Last Service in 2017. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Chronograph with Hand Winding Movement
Black dial with GILT font and Tritium Lume and White Sub Dials
Yellow Gold Plated Case
Plexiglas (factory original)
Genuine Breitling Crown (signed)
41 mm diameter (w/o crown)
|Reference number|| Vintage 809|
Hand-crafted, Italian, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
|Years of Construction|
In the midst of the Second World War, Breitling applied for a patent for the design of a rotating watch bezel with an outer slide rule scale incorporated beneath the crystal, allowing complex calculations to be made with the turn of your fingers. Such were the beginnings of the Chronomat, the Chronograph for Mathematicians. 10 years after commercial sales of the Chronomat began, Breitling adopted the technology of the Chronomat specifically to the needs of pilots. The Navigation Timer, or Navitimer, was born and the rest is history. If you want to own a Breitling, make it a Navitimer, as it is probably the most iconic watch Breitling makes. In 1959, naval officer, astronaut, and test pilot Scott Carpenter wanted a version of the Navitimer dialed and geared to read 24 hours - the Cosmonaute. In 1962, he took part in NASA’s Project Mercury (the second manned American orbital flight in history), orbiting the Earth three times wearing his Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute 809. The 24-hour display was necessary to help him keep track of the true passage of time. Thereafter, Breitling registered the name "Cosmonaute" and in 1962, a modified Navitimer with a 24-hour dial was the first Breitling to go to space! This particular Navitimer 809 Cosmonaute is a true stunner. A panda dial, gilt print, and uniform patina are wonderfully complemented by a yellow-gold plated case in superb condition. This watch measures 41mm, making it the perfect vintage choice for the gentleman or lady who does not want to sacrifice any wrist presence. Powering the watch is a Breitling-branded manual-wind Venus Cal. 178, an icon of chronograph history. This watch, like all others on our site, is backed by our lifetime guaranty of authenticity. watchvideo https://www.instagram.com/p/B1oIkyDI2UJ/