– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the pictures. Please also visit our website for better full-screen pictures of all of our watches.
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are (of course) genuine and sold with a liftetime money-back warranty on their authenticity. This warranty is also stated explicitly on the invoice you will receive along with each purchase.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for function, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use”. They are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. They are sold “ready to wear” with a six months of warranty on their proper function. (Excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: You will receive a proper company invoice along with each order. Both of the above gurantees will be explicitly stated on this invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are sent tracked as well as fully insured. We have contracts with the fastest and most reliable (worldwide) shipping providers and never lost a parcel so far.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price. Some of our customers decide to purchase multiple vintage models at once for long term investment purposes.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. We sell all of our watches in a condition and for a price that we would wish to receive if our positions were reversed, with us being our own customer. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” and “FAQ” section, on the very top of our company website.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Cream colored LINEN dial with golden indices, perfect condition
– Stainless Steel Case
– Plexiglas (factory original)
– Displays the Date
– 35 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
– Reference Number: Vintage Automatic Automatic Linen dial
– Years of Construction: 60ties
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in PERFECT condition. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition. The crown needed to be swapped in the last service. A brand new leather strap was assembled as well. Please take advantage of the macro pictures on our website as we invested a lot of work to produce them. This watch is extremely rare in this well preserved dial condition. Its hard to believe it survived all the years since the 60ties.
– Inside: Last Service in 2018. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 1550 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com