– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Handwinding Movement
– Dial made out of the material “email”
– Solid Silver Case .900 stamped
– Signed Service Replacement Omega Crown
– aprox. 34 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (red)
– Years of Construction: 1916
– Goosebumps! The caseback is engraved: “Sonnwendstein – 20.2.1916 – ELHI”. This watch comes most likely from a love story in 1916 (back in time to the middle of the first world war). EL HI may be the initials of the couple, for instance Elmar and Hildegard. Sonnwendstein is maybe the pace they met or the watch was handed over. It’s a mountain in Austria. Usually engravements lower the value of watches but this one definately gives it – a lot – more charm. Moreover, it’s a wonderfully preserved piece. Case and especially dial and also the lume on the dial is really well preserved in a pretty big silver case. Most enamel dials have cracks. This one doesn’t. (As im writing these lines im seriously considering of putting this piece in the own collection)
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in nearly perfect condition. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The unpolished case is in great condition. Please consider the the age of the watch. Please take advantage of the macro pictures on our website. (Descriptions are subjective, especially if you love watches).
– Inside: Last Service in 2017. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 1850 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com