– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Black dial with Tritium indices
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Date with Quickset function
– 41 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Caliber: 565
– Reference Number: 166024 166.024 300 Vintage Big Triangle Automatic Automatik
– Serial Number: 27951761
– Years of Construction: 1968 1969
– Comes with an extract of the archieves from Omega
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has some patina. Lume on dial and hands have aged slightly differently, which is not unusual, and are still factory original. The glas has very little signs of wear. The polished case is in nearly scratch free condition. Please consider the the age of the watch. The case was recently polished (by the Lapidier-technique called in German) and the caseback has heavy signs of wear and tear.
– Inside: Last Service in 2017 by an Omega Authorized Watchmaker in Vienna. The movement works perfectly. (Only cleaning and fresh oil. No parts have been replaced.)
Price: 12200 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com