– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Blue “Wave” dial
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Sapphire Glas (factory original)
– Date with Quickset function
– 41 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Factory Original Metal Strap –signed (fits 20cm cuffs)
– Reference Number: Automatik Automatic Professional Chronometer Diver 1532000 1681603 25318000
– Serial Number: 60158654
– Years of Construction: 1998
– Full Set, Transportationbox and Papers as displayed
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in PERFECT condition. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition. Please take advantage of the macro pictures on our website as it takes a lot of work to produce them.
– Inside: Last Service in 2017. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 1950 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com