– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Chronograph with Hand Winding Movement
– White dial with orange hands
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Genuine Omega Glas displaying a tiny Omega Logo in its centre
– 41 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Reference Number: 145.016 Chronograph 145020
– Years of Construction: about 1968
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in PERFECT condition. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The case has some signs of wear. Please consider the the age of the watch.
– Inside: Last Service in 2018. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 3100 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com