– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Handwinding Movement with small second
– White dial
– Stainless Steel Case
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– aprox. 24 mm diameter (w/o crown) (lengh 36)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
– Caliber: 26.5 sob
– Serial Number: 7367161
– Years of Construction: 1920-1935 (Zwischenkriegszeit)
– Outside: The still GENUINE, non-refurbished, dial is in nearly perfect condition. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case has slight signs of wear. Please consider the pictures as well as the age of the watch.
– Inside: Last Service in 2016. The movement works perfectly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 620 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. vintage.portfolio at gmail dot com
– Make sure to visit our homepage www dot vintage-portfolio dot com to take a glimpse at all of our watches