– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the pictures. Please also visit our website for better full-screen pictures of all of our watches.
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are (of course) genuine and sold with a liftetime money-back warranty on their authenticity. This warranty is also stated explicitly on the invoice you will receive along with each purchase.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for function, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use”. They are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. They are sold “ready to wear” with a six months of warranty on their proper function. (Excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: You will receive a proper company invoice along with each order. Both of the above gurantees will be explicitly stated on this invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are sent tracked as well as fully insured. We have contracts with the fastest and most reliable (worldwide) shipping providers and never lost a parcel so far.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price. Some of our customers decide to purchase multiple vintage models at once for long term investment purposes.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. We sell all of our watches in a condition and for a price that we would wish to receive if our positions were reversed, with us being our own customer. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” and “FAQ” section, on the very top of our company website.
– Chronograph with Hand Winding Movement
– Silver dial with black BREGUET NUMBERS
– Stainless Steel Case
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– 38 mm diameter (w/o crown) JUMBO OVERSIZE
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Caliber: 33.3 33,3 Vintage Jumbo Oversize Chronograph
– Years of Construction: 30ties
Comment Maximilian: Omega’s 33.3 chronograph embodies the best movement from the best time of Omega’s history. Combine this with blue hands, a 38mm Oversize steel case and a crown pusher mechanics and sprinkle a bit of Breguet Numbers over it then something outrageously rare results, indeed. Some competition asks over 18k Euro for a similar model with a dial that makes the impression that the watch didn’t survive an Oxford student’s last fraternity night. The sum of all the rare traits of an investment grade model as well as its overall condition determine the market value of a watch. Condition becomes a collectors redemption. And, everybody just falls in love with Breguet Numbers.
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial is in nearly perfect condition. The glas is already scratch free – the pictures were produced before the glas polish. The case is in great condition.
– Inside: Last Service in 2018. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: a big little secret between us and the happy new owner
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com