– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Automatic Movement with Center Second
– Black dial with Tritium indices
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– 38 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Caliber: 552
– Reference Number: 165014 165.014
– Serial Number: 24722025
– Years of Construction: 1966 1967
– Comes with an Omega Extract of the Archieves
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has some patina. The lume on dial and hands appears to have suffered a lot over the years but look still factory original. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The case, especially the caseback, has some signs of wear. Please consider the the age of the watch. The bezel has been refurbished. Please take advantage of the pictures. (Descriptions are subjective, especially if you love watches).
– Inside: Last Service in 2017 by an Omega Authorized Watchmaker in Vienna. The movement works perfectly. No parts were exchanged. Only cleaning and fresh oil.
Price: a big little secret between us and the happy new owner
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. firstname.lastname@example.org