– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, as needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force. Please also consider the condition report in the description of each watch.)
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice with each order.
– INSURED SHIPPING: All orders are tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, on the very top of our website.
– Automatic Movement
– Black dial with Tritium indices
– Stainless Steel Case displaying the Seahorse Logo on the back
– Genuine Omega Crown (signed)
– Genuine Omega Glas displaying a tiny Omega Logo in its centre
– 37 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Hand crafted, Italien, Vintage Leather Strap (retail price 70 Euro)
– Caliber: 552
– Reference Number: 165027 165.027 Diver 36mm 37mm black dial cal 552
– Serial Number: 24725676
– Years of Construction: 1966 1967
– Outside: The still FACTORY ORIGINAL (non-refurbished) dial has some patina. The glas is in wonderful, scratch free, condition. The second hand was replaced against one matching the age and design of the watch. The case has slight signs of wear. Please consider the the age of the watch. Please take advantage of the macro pictures on our website. (Descriptions are subjective, especially if you love watches). The bezel is still completely factory original and in well preserved condition. Condition is terribly important in todays market if you want to achieve auction grade sales results; indeed.
– Inside: Last Service in 2017. The movement works perfectly. The crown moves smoothly. The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 3650 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Make sure to visit our homepage to take a glimpse at all of our watches.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us an email anytime. email@example.com