– In reality, our watches are much more beautiful than displayed on the photos !
– GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY: All of our watches are genuine.
– GUARANTEE OF FUNCTIONALITY: All of our watches are checked regularly for fuction, time deviation as well as “suitability for daily use” and are serviced by our watchmaker, if needed. You receive 6 months of warranty (excluding damages due to water or rough force).
– INVOICE: Of course you receive a proper company invoice.
– INSURED SHIPPING: Tracked as well as insured. Woldwide.
– PRICE DISCOUNTS: When purchasing multiple watches we can offer you an attractive packet price.
– FAIR TRANSACTION: Is important to us. Please make sure to visit our “Customer Feedbacks” section, directly above this paragraph on the right-top side of your screen.
– Handwinding Movement with small second
– Golden dial with golden indices
– Stainless Steel Case in „close to Calatrava“ case style
– Genuine Crown (signed)
– 35 mm diameter (w/o crown)
– Genuine Leather Strap (brown)
– Caliber: 135
– Casenumber: 9048166
– Years of Construction: 50ties 60ties
Short Watch History
Introduced in 1948 to achieve increased precision, the Caliber 135 included several innovative technical features that enabled it to win multiple prestigious awards and prizes. It was considered as the very best movement at this point in watch making history.
The Calibre 135 used a large barrel for improved isochronism and power reserve, as well as an oversized balance which, played a crucial role in enhancing precision. This approach engaged a complete rethinking of watch movement design. The cal.135 was produced in 11000 units only until 1962. (Source: „Case study about the Chronometer – the Zenith Calibre 135)
What we love about this watch
This is a once in a lifetime example oft he Zenith 135 featuring not only the very rare Chronometer Caliber itsself but also a golden Honeycomb, Two-Tone Dial with wonderful golden-brown, naturally aged, patina. Considering, on an international scale, recent auction results of standard-dialed Zenith 135’s this watch can be truly appreciated as a clear purchase for any watch enthusiast seeking for Investment Grade timepieces. This Zenith 135 shall be held safe in private collections for many more generations to come.
– Outside: The non-refurbished (STILL GENUINE) has patina matching its age. The glas is in perfect, scratch free, condition. The case is in great condition.
– Inside: The crown moves smoothly . The watch starts running immediately and is keeping time well. The balance wheel oscillates vigorously and regularly. It has been regulated by our watchmaker.
Price: 12500 Euro
Shipping Charges (Tracked and insured shipping)
– Within Europe: 20 Euro
– World Wide: upon request (we have already shipped to the USA as well as New Zealand)
– A fair sale is important to us. Please contact Maximilian for any further questions.
– Maximilian can be reached at 0043 664 430 58 16 or just send us a “private message” or email anytime. vintage.portfolio at gmail dot com
– Make sure to visit our homepage www dot vintage-portfolio dot com to take a glimpse at all of our watches